State Bridge Lodge
Outdoor concerts & music festivals in a gorgeous Rocky Mountain setting overlooking the Colorado River, with onsite lodging (cabins and yurts) and adjacent woodland camping. Go rafting or paddleboarding and then dance all day and night!
Surrounded by thousands of protected acres and located steps from the scenic Colorado River, State Bridge is an adventurer’s paradise.
Check out the BLM regulations here.
• Rafting – Take a guided trip down the class 1-3 Colorado River. From its headwaters to our front door is an eight-hour relaxed ride through canyons and slightly challenging rapids. Great for first-time rafters. You can also put in at Radium or Rancho del Rio and cut the ride to three to five hours - with plenty of stops of course.
• Stand up paddle boarding – This new sport is taking over the waterways. Stand up on a stable, surfboard-style raft and challenge yourself down the river. Rent your board, life vest, and helmet at State Bridge.
• Fly Fishing – Fish out our front door or let us help you set up a float down one of the many nearby rivers.
• Tubing – Break out your best pool toy and float down the mellow stretches of the Colorado – but wear a life jacket – it’s the law!
• Horseback riding – We can arrange a guided trip through the pristine surrounding wilderness areas.
• Kayaking – Take a lesson from a pro.
• Hiking – Explore the beautiful region at your own pace.
• Hot Springs – Enjoy the river side natural springs or head to Hot Sulfur Springs (1 hour), Strawberry Park @ Steamboat Springs (75 minutes) or Glenwood Springs (1 hour).
Summer 2012 Calendar
Sunday, July 1 - 11am-1pm - Bluegrass and Bloodys & Dark Star Orchestra at 4PM
Friday July 6 + Sat July 7 - BoomBox w/ Ishi, Human Agency, Ramona and more special guests.
Sunday, July 8 - 11am-1pm - Bluegrass and Bloodys / Hula Hoop Sundays + GOOD GRAVY & Erik Deutsch Band 4PM
Friday, July 13 - 9pm - JJ Grey and Mofro
Saturday, July 14 - 6pm - Infamous Stringdusters
Sunday, July 15 - 11am-1pm - Bluegrass and Bloodys / Hula Hoop Sundays
Friday, July 20 - Sunday, July 22
Take it to the Bridge Festival
Presented by Cervantes’ featuring The Motet, Black Uhuru, See-I (Featuring members of Thievery Corporation Live Band), That One Guy, Euforquestra, Dubskin, Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers, Mikey Thunder, Bedrockk, Atomga, Jaden Carlson Trio & more
Friday, July 27 + Sat July 28
River Beats II
Featuring Michal Menert, Ana Sia, Eliot Lipp, David Starfire, Samples, Knight Riderz, Salva, Mike Pinto Band, Super Dre, Fresh2Death, SunSquabi, Black Actors, Sir Charles and Buntron Smith.
Sunday, July 29 11am-1pm - Bluegrass and Bloodys / Hula Hoop Sundays & Greensky Bluegrass at 4PM
Tuesday July 31 -
First Annual River Mixer
State Bridge cordially invites members of the Vail Valley Partnership, regional business owners, management teams, PR & marketing firms, and media affiliates to attend a complimentary river front social mixer and business appreciation event at the newly reinvented State Bridge Lodge & Amphitheater.
Friday, August 10 - 9pm - Donna the Buffalo
Sunday, August 12 - 11am-1pm - Bluegrass and Bloodys
Friday, August 17- Sunday, August 19
Find Your Way Festival: Brother Ali, Hieroglyphics, The Wailers, March Fourth Marching Band, Grieves & Budo, MTHDS, The ReMINDers, Whiskey Blanket,
Tatanka, Drop Switch, Human Agency
Sunday, August 26 - 11am-1pm - Bluegrass and Bloodys
Sunday, September 2 - 11am-1pm - Bluegrass and Bloodys
Sunday, September 9 - 11am-1pm - Bluegrass and Bloodys
Sunday, September 16 - 11am-1pm - Bluegrass and Bloodys
To join the street team send an e-mail to email@example.com
For more information visit www.statebridge.com